Sunday, April 1, 2012

Shift Shaping

 June Jacobs has really grown as an artist in the past few years. Her work touches my heart and soul.  And soon it will touch my head. For my next big birthday I intend to purchase one of her hats. High Bush Cranberry fits me perfectly but Green Curls would suit me as well.

Her show, Shift Shaping is currently at the Saskatchewan Craft Council.

I met June when I came to Saskatchewan in 1994 to see if I wanted to move here to take the ceramics program at SIAST. Over the years I have gotten to know her  as a friend and as owner of Hand Wave Gallery. Currently we are in the same CARFAC mentorship program and at meetings I value her critiques, suggestions and sense of fun.





1 comment:

Adriana Christianson said...

Hey Teresa..you must have slipped in under the radar on Mud Colony !
www.mudcolony.blogspot.com
Love your blog, and would encourage you to join again with another post !